Hello– I’m terrible at updating this. Some news:
hello hello it’s October and I’m psyched that I have poems being published in a few very cool places:
- four of my poems are living over at glitterMOB including a poem called Prayer to be Said on the Evening of a Terrible Day, which is one of my favorites to read out loud. You can read them all over here.
- today four of my poems about the bomb and apocalypse went up at Drunk in a Midnight Choir, which you can read here.
hope yr drinking something warm.
Lots of news!
2. You can also find a poem by me in the current issue of RHINO. It’s only available in print at the moment, but I highly recommend picking up a copy. Some of the poems will also eventually be available online, so keep an eye out for that.
3. I’m a member of the Boston Poetry Slam Team for this year which means I and my teammates will be traveling to Oakland this August to compete at the National Poetry Slam! We’ll be competing and featuring around the Northeast in the months leading up to NPS– I’ve added some features dates you can look at.
4. Speaking of features, I have a few coming up. One is this Thursday (6/2) at Moonlighting, where I’ll be co-featuring with my friend Josh Elbaum. The other is Monday, 6/15 at the Dirty Gerund in Worcester. Both are amazing venues and super fun shows– hope to see you there!